Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Mind's Eye and Operation Write Home


I tell you it should not be this hard to make a post on your blog.  For some reason Blogger does not want to upload pictures - for a few days it was working perfectly - now tonight - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - I have been attempting to load an image since about 6.  So what did I do differently.

Oh well - enough about my problems with blogger.  Tonight's card is for Operation Write Home.  Another card from a 6 x 6 pad I am working on to see how many cards I can make out of it.  Come back another day - and I will try to share some more cards from this same pad.

Now I am working on some Halloween cards - shhhhhhhh - don't tell anyone it will be my Oldie Moldie Monday post for next week.  Operation Write Home doesn't need lots of Halloween cards but I did want to make some - I have some cute stamps that will make someone smile.

No comments: