Saturday, July 21, 2012

Operation Write Home and Basic Grey


OMG - I finally got a card to load on blogger.  I went off and did something instead of watching it struggle and I turned around to look and there it was showing.  YEAH.

This card is from the weekly sketch at Operation Write Home's card blog - Stars and Stamps.

I used some Basic Grey from a 6 x 6 pad on this card.  Love all the pretty colors.  The stamp is from Hero Arts - a perfect stamp for Operation Write Home Cards.  The stamp could also be used for a masculine card because of its graphic (rectangle) shape and straight font.

I actually did make another card with this sketch with some scrap Basic Grey - more masculine colors - but I am not going to attempt loading that card.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

Love the colors you choose for your card!

Linda said...

Great dps and colors! Sweet card! TFS!!!