Sunday, July 22, 2012

Riley and Company


This is my first Riley and Company card.  Discovered these stamps at a store in Wisconsin - so then we investigated and found all these cute stamps.  Mary and I placed an order which just came yesterday.  This stamp was bought at Polka Dots - the Wisconsin scrapbook store.  I love that you can get them just on cushion mount.

My daughter has moved to Alaska so these will be perfect stamps for her.  She talks about seeing moose all the time.  I think this card will be mailed to her in January.

The stamps will also make great Operation Write Home cards.  Every card made with Riley will bring lots of smiles.

I also discovered there is a blog for Riley and Company and they have challenges.  This is my first challenge - it is for Christmas in July.


I also used the sketch challenge from Unscripted Sketches.  I am not even going to attempt to load the sketch - I have been having blogger issues with uploading pictures.  

The paper is from Collage Press.  I love the bright cheerful colors of this collection.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I am lucky to have snow blowing fairies in my neighborhood that take care of my driveway and long sidewalk.

Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday.  My Oldie Moldie Monday card is done and now I need to make my Welcome to the Jungle card for our new employee in the office.

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Help Wanted ... that's for sure when we're shoveling snow ... I'm sure getting a handmade card from you in the depth of winter will be welcome warmth through the mail ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Crafting Adventures said...

Love the sentiment!

Teresa Zuehls said...

OMG what a cute card and thanks for sharing the name of the stamp co. I love moose! We lived in AK for over six years (Kodiak, AK).
Although we didn't have moose on the island we always saw them when we were in Anchorage. TFS

Dawn Cosgrove said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable card!! Love that sentiment!! I had seen Riley stamps a few years ago and then nothing since! But this is perfect! Love it! Great job on the sketch challenge too :)

Geri said...

Your card made me smile! Not only is the moose beyond adorable but the colors you chose are so bright and cheery that it makes a chore like shovelling snow look like fun! Believe me, in northern Manitoba, Canada we do a whole whack of shovelling for about 5 months of the year! Thanks for choosing our Unscripted Sketch to showcase this sweet creation :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Way too cute! Such a happy, smiley feel I get from it. And I love mooses!!!!! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

StephG said...

this is so adorable...love the image and the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!