Friday, August 31, 2012

Anything Goes


Good morning - it is Friday - it is a 3 day week end - yeah.  A quick post to share a holiday card I made.  I made the card from a  sketch from Merry Monday.  The paper is an old collection from Cosmo Cricket - but it has the traditional holiday colors and designs.  I think I will just use this grouping of paper over the week end and make some more cards for my Operation Write Home box.  I kept the card flat for easier mailing.  The greeting is pop dotted so there is just a little dimension.  Here is the sketch.

Simon Says Stamp blog also has a challenge "anything goes" so my card is going over there also.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

4 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers you used!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, fabulous papers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Bonnie said...

Barb, this is a wonderful card and I'm sure a soldier is going to be so happy to be able to send it home! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

How rich and elegant! Love that pretty paper Barb! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!