Monday, August 6, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday


Monday again - time to show your love for some old supplies.  I wanted to send a few Halloween cards in my box to Operation Write Home.  I dug out my folder of Halloween paper out and created six of this card.


This is the second card I made - it is a 4 1/4 inch square card.  Sometimes I like to do a square card for Operation Write Home and  4 1/4 square is the biggest card you can make to fit in the A2 envelope.  Very simple card - but that little witch is so cute - I made 6 of these for my box.  The bases for both cards are recycled cardstock from commencement programs.  The purple in each card is from another commencement ceremony.  I hear now we will have cream colored programs - so I definately will have to go to some dumpster diving for the covers.

Enjoy your week.

No comments: