Sunday, September 9, 2012

Paper Smooches and Operation Write Home


With today's sketch I am using the Paper Smooches - Circle of Honor - stamp set.  Part of the proceeds from the sale of this set goes to Operation Write Home.  It is a very versatile set.  I do need to play with it more - oh I need more time.

I used paper from Authentique - very vintage looking - and it works so well with the stamp.  I also cut my center strip with my Silhouette.  Much easier than punching stars in a strip of paper.

I hope you play along this week - I have a hero card made that I will be sharing later in the week using a sentiment from this set and my Silhouette.

Have a good Sunday - I am off to get groceries before the store gets too crazy.

1 comment:

Jen M said...

This is gorgeous, barb! Love those papers - you are right, very vintage and it works SO well!