Friday, September 28, 2012

Simon Says Anything Goes


So away we go.  This card did start out as a post for a challenge to use a tag and a Hero Art tag - well of course by the time I got mine made - the challenge was closed - but that is OK - because I have another Christmas card made.

The paper is from Melissa Francis - tried for a very vintage style and I do wish I had less of the background red paper showing - it has all the colors in it that coordinate but too modern.  If only a sliver of it was showing - it would be almost perfect.  The sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts stamped in Hero Arts Ink - wet cement I believe is the color - it is greyish in color.  I then took my Stardust pen and outlined the letters - it is very pretty in real life.  The trim is tea dyed muslin and the poinsettia was ripped off a thing I had in a drawer.  The tag was dry embossed and inked.  I cut it with my Silhouette.

I am entering the tag in the Simon Says Stamp challenge - anything goes.  One more Christmas card for me to send out.  Yeah.

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! Really love all the layers! :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo