Monday, October 29, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday - Moxie Fab Journaling Card Challenge


Moxie Fab World is sponsoring a group of challenges in honor of their new special edition - Paper Crafting Tips and Tricks.  One of the challenges is to use your journaling cards.

I knew I had this Christmas collection from Echo Park Paper Company - I don't think it is that oldie moldie - maybe a collection from last year - but I know it is not new - so it qualified for oldie moldie Monday.  Plus I know have one more Christmas card made.  Yeah.  Lots of fun layering.  I used three journaling cards on this card.  Two of the cards I matted with red to make them pop a little more.  The sentiment is pop dotted.  I added the little squares to fill in the corners of two of the cards.  I think it adds the finishing touch along with the bow.

Thanks for stopping by - and remember to show some love for some of that older paper - it is still pretty and makes wonderful projects.  I do need to retire so I can make lots of cards every day to use up my supply of paper.  I love paper.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Beautiful Christmas card! The bow is stunning.