Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank You Very Much


I made a couple of these cards for my Operation Write Home box.  Paula, an active OWHer, designed this thank you digi.  I have sized the digi so it fits perfectly in one of my Spellbinder circles.  Easy to cut them out and then cut a coordinating circle to mount it on.

Last week end I was talking to a crafter and said that my Cuddlebug was one of the best investments I made for card making.  I can use it to cut with my Spellbinders but also being able to emboss your paper in the embossing folders adds so much to your card.

This week the challenge on Simon Says Stamp - is to use your punches for die cuts.  I have cut lots of circles with these Spellbinder dies.

The card base is more of the recycled commencement program covers.  I am always on the lookout for purple paper that will work with this paper.  The purple dots is actually a double sided paper - it is Halloween paper but you would never know on this card.  Love the combination of the teal, purple and bright pink with the contrast of bright white.

2 comments:

byAnnette said...

Congrats on winning the Simon Says Stamp Card kit from WCMD!
http://simonsaysstampblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/perfect-pearls-resist.html

Your snowmen are so cute!

I love the dotted Thank You card, all the dots are great! The white background keeps it from being too busy.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby