Sunday, November 25, 2012

Authentique November Sketch Challenge



Two posts in one day - but I am trying to get caught up on some challenges - plus get my own Christmas cards made.  I do try to do the monthly sketch challenge at Authentique Paper - their paper is so yummy.

Here is the November sketch.  I used their 2012 Christmas Collection - Festive - 6 x 6 pad.  As you all know - I do have a love affair with 6 x 6 pads - there are very few I have seen that I have not purchased.


The stamp used on the card is from Hero Arts - it has a coordinating die that you can use to cut out the tree. The snowflakes are also from the same set and have coordinating dies also.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  I added a little bling to the tree for ornaments.

Enjoy your day - back to work tomorrow and I have to work 5 days - YUCK.  

No comments: