Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Stampendous CAS Card


The month long (well till December 20) December challenge on the Stampendous blog is to make Clean and Simple Christmas cards.  I have been trying to make some more clean and simple cards and for my style - this does fall into that category - yes there is layering but there is lots of white - OK - it is snow - but it is still white.

I am so entering this card in the challenge on Simon Says Stamp challenge blog - to use snowflakes.  I do believe this qualifies.

The penguin and sentiment are from Stampendous.  The paper is from Echo Park.  This could have been my oldie moldie post for Monday - which I never got done.  The penguin and the front snow bank are pop dotted along with the sentiment.  Of course, I had to add some Stickles.  I want my snow to glisten.  I am thinking I need some red dots on the striped strip - what do you think. Now I must go quickly, add the insides along with a sentiment and get it ready to mail.

Have a good evening.

2 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Aww how cute! I am loving that penguin image. TOO cute!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet penquin card.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby