Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hot Dog It Is Christmas


Hey I made a card - yeah - I have another image like this all ready to go - I need two different weiner dog cards for friends this holiday season.

I used paper from the 6 x 6 pad Winter Wonderland from My Mind's Eye.  A sentiment sticker from SRM Stickers and I believe the twine is from Doodlebug.

The card is based on the sketch from The Sweet Stop.


I am also entering it into the challenge at Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.

Have a wonderful evening.

7 comments:

Cathymac said...

Teee-heee...what an absolutely adorable image! This Christmas card is perfect for any doggie lover! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Michelle said...

I love your card - great colours. I especially like your snowman card below with the great background - great blog - I will become a follower and would love it if you followed me as I would come back here for inspiration - have a great day - Michelle :0)

Michelle said...

oooppps sorry can't seem to find a way to follow you D:0(

Heather said...

Such a fun card, a fabulous design and colours, your image is adorable!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Ceal said...

such a fun card! love the image. Thanks for playing with us this week at The Sweet Stop

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Barb, super cute image and the colours and papers are lovely :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

buggin2stamp said...

This is so cute. My sister and her husband have two "weiner" dogs. This would be a fun image to use for her card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop Sketch this week.
Melissa