Sunday, December 30, 2012

Third Post Today


Third post today - all using the same image and the same 6 x 6 paper pad from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I have made six cards today.  It was nice to dig into my stamped images and find those 5 colored robots - grab a pad of paper that would make great children cards - I guess mostly boy cards since it is a robot.  This card is based on the weekly sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


Another card for my Operation Write Home box.

Thanks for stopping by today - now I need to go work on my Oldie Moldie Monday cards - I found some Easter images in the image drawer and I know in my scrap bag is a great piece of paper for Easter cards - yes for Operation Write Home - it is time to make Easter/Spring cards - the Valentine Day deadline has passed already.

Enjoy your evening.

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! Love the bright colours! That robot is very sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh, this is a great card ... love the bot!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun card! Great colors!