Sunday, January 20, 2013

Brrrrrrrrrr - It is Cold


I wanted to share a card I started a couple weeks ago - the circle shapes were cut from manila folders using my Silhouette - of course then I added acrylic paints and gesso to them to get the splotchy colors.  I glued the circle shapes to the blue background and then embossed everything.  I went with the big circle embossing folder to add to the circle theme.

I found some green paper that matched the green paint and heat embossed a simple sentiment on it and pop dotted it on top of my card front.

This card will go in my Operation Write Home Box. This week the mid week throw down on Stars and Stamps is the color green - I do believe this qualifies.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love this, the colors are very cool and love the shapes and the circle theme!!