Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CAS-ual Friday Challenge - Long and Short


Here is the long and short of this post.  My card is based on the challenge at CAS-ual Friday to make a card that is not your typical A2 card - but to make it long and short.  My card is 3 x 5.  I actually have been making some of my personal cards different sizes lately - shake your creativity up a little.



The stamp is a Hero Arts set that has stamps and coordinating dies.  The bee is from the same set.  I like the sentiment - because yes - I made this card - just me, thinking of you.  I will send the card the card to my mom - I have a couple more on the drawing board that I will send to some very dear older ladies - add a little bright note to their long winters.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful cards with bold colors. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

jen said...

Such a pretty card- love the different dimensions!