Monday, February 11, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday



Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to your old supplies - this paper is old - one piece and another with some die cuts on it.  I have managed 4 cards out of the paper.  I did use a new stamp I had recently purchased - it is from Whipper Snapper Designs.  A wonderful stamp company located in Wisconsin.  The stamp is probably a Valentine stamp but I will get lots of use out of it for Operation Write Home.

These cards are for my Operation Write Home box.  The challenge for midweek on the Stars and Stamps Card blog - is to make cards for kids.  I think our Heroes will enjoy sending these cards home to someone they love.

Enjoy your week - now we can begin the countdown to the week end.  Take some time to show some love for your old supplies.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Adorable card! That stamp is so perfect for kids!!