Monday, July 8, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday



Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  I am still working on the 6 x 6 pad of Basic Grey paper.  I have not had the time to make more than one or two cards a week with it.

The top card uses a new stamp I got from Hero Arts - hello heart - isn't that a great stamp for Operation Write Home cards and then my $1 stamp from Michael's, you're some kind of wonderful.  Another great stamp for Operation Write Home cards.  The bottom card is a little stamp from Stampabilities.  A cute image for a quick note home.

Back to work after 5 days off - I liked this not working - I was just getting into it.  I would like to stay home and work on some more mixed media projects.

Enjoy your Monday.

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

Two cute cards Barb! I can totally relate to going back to work after a few days off, and I really miss my crafty time. Looking forward to see what you cook up in your mixed media pieces. :)

Renee said...

These are both really cute! I love the saying on the first one!