Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Paper Smooches Challenge - Anything Goes

This week on the Paper Smooches Spark Challenge Blog - the challenge is anything goes.


I try to be creative each week with my limited number of stamps from Paper Smooches.  I believe I combined 3 sets here.  Dog, flower on ear, hearts and sentiment.  The paper is from Authentique.  I love their paper because it has such a nice weight to it - and most of it is double sided with one side being a solid color.  I also used my Silhouette to cut the little frame.  If you look at yesterday's card you will see the frame used in a valentine card.


Thanks for stopping by on hump day.  Yeah - I think I can make it to the week end - where - we have more snow predicted.


1 comment:

Isha Gupta said...

Superb creation using all the 3 sets here. Love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PS Sparks!!