Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Studio Calico, Sketch Saturday Unite

Once again I decided to do the sketch at Sketch Saturday.  My card was chosen last week and I won some very cool digi images.  I loved this sketch because it had lots of layers - and that makes my creative heart go pitter patter.


The papers I chose to use are from a 6 x 6 pad from Studio Calico.  The stamp is a $1.50 stamp from Michaels.  I also used my Silhouette to cut the frame and heart.


Well off to get some more valentine cards made.  This may be my go to design.  I am not a fan of repetition creating but I like this card.  I may change it up with some different paper groups but stick to the same color scheme.  Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Cathy P said...

I love your take on the sketch! The bold colors and graphics are perfectly suited to each other and make a very effective card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday!
Hugs, Cathy xx