Thursday, April 3, 2014

Anything Goes With Paper Smooches

This week the challenge on the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog is Anything Goes.


I have not been making too many cards lately.  I have missed some of the weekly challenges on the Sparks blog.  This week I needed to make a bridal shower card.  I decided to use the word "shower" as my inspiration.  I cut an umbrella with my Silhouette.  I cut two layers.  The bottom layer is glued to the card front and then I pop dotted the top of the umbrella.  The rain is hearts.  I used two different hearts from two different Paper Smooches sets.  I colored them with Copics.  Some of the hearts have glossy accents on them.  The sentiment is from a Christmas Sentiment set.


I even decorated the inside of the card with more hearts and another sentiment.  I thought this sentiment was perfect for a card raining love.


I used a different heart stamp underneath the sentiment.  I wish I had colored it with Copics so the color matched better.  Some of these hearts also have glossy accents on them.

If you wish to purchase your own fun stamps from Paper Smooches, you can find them in their online store.

Off to do some cleaning.  

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a sweet, sweet card! I love the hearts on the inside and outside... they are so cute!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is so clever - great idea to draw the inspiration from the word! Thank so much for playing at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!