Thursday, April 24, 2014

Paper Smooches Spark Challenge - Anything Goes

I am returning to card making slowly.  I have been trying to participate in Paper Smooches Spark Challenge each week.

 I have missed for awhile but hope I can participate each week now.  This week it is anything goes.


I wanted to send my daughter a card to let her know I love her.  I am sure she is still getting sympathy cards in the mail so I think this will be a welcome change to her.


The card is smaller than the normal A2 sized card.  The banner makes it about 4.25 inches across.  All the little hearts have glossy accent on them.  I hope it makes her smile.

If you too want to go buy your own Paper Smooches stamps, you can do it in their online store.

Everyone enjoy your evening.  I think I should do dishes tonight and maybe start another card.  I am working on some cards for an Operation Write Home event being held at a scrapbook store in Milwaukee.  I am going to cover sketches.  I will try to make a masculine and a feminine version of each sketch.

1 comment:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the colors and that banner with all the hearts is just adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week.