Monday, May 19, 2014

Oldie Moldie Monday, Basic Grey, Paper Smooches and Whipper Snapper Stamps


Little slow this week getting my oldie moldie monday card posted.  I just got it made.  I was very busy last week and then I went and visited my daughter for a couple days.  We had fun and I bought my granddaughter her dress to wear to her brother's wedding.  That was fun.  I had not shopped with a teenager for many years.

The card today uses a stamped image from Whipper Snapper Stamps that I have had colored for ages.  The sentiments are from Paper Smooches.  The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from Basic Grey - this paper wasn't too old - the date was 2012.

This card will go in my Operation Write Home box.  We always need love and missing you cards so I just combined in the need into one card.

I am sure next week there will be more paper used out of this pad.  Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

No comments: