Friday, May 30, 2014

You Color My World with Unity Stamps



I have set a goal to make some cards with my Unity Stamps each week.  I have a few and need to use them.  On Friday you can share what you made on Facebook.  I broke out the paint can and sentiment.  I made three cards.  The second card was the second card I made.  The first card was this same design but needed a little tweaking.  So the second card is the tweaked version.

After I made these two cards I had some paper leftover so I used it to make the first card.  I think it is my favorite.  Backing two of the pieces with black just makes the design pop.

All three cards will go into my next Operation Write Home box.

Enjoy your Friday.

8 comments:

Gaylynn said...

I think they both look great. Such fun stamps to play with. :)

Ruby said...

Both cards are great.

KristyLee said...

Oh my so cool looking! Love them both! You did a great job!
Peace,
KristyLee

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for the great reminder of this paint set.... I must use it more often. Super job!

Sue D said...

Great cards. I like your choice of papers.

Scrapper Myra said...

Love it.

Waving My Wand said...

Love love love love love.....did I mention I love it? Ha ha, I really do!

JPScraps said...

These are AWESOME!