Monday, June 2, 2014

Oldie Moldie Monday

On Sunday we had an event in Milwaukee for Operation Write Home to introduce people to the organization and making cards for our Heroes.  I made some kits to work on while I was at the event.  I did use some of my supply of paper.  Here is one kit.


The sentiment is a digital designed by Paula - an active Operation Write Home cardmaker.  She has several other digitals on her site.  I have a file saved with 6 of these on a sheet.  They fit perfectly in a spellbinders circle die I have.  I cut my other circles with the Silhouette - so much faster.

Here is my next kit.


This is a birthday card (duh - that is pretty obvious).  The paper is from Imaginisce.  I have an entire of birthday paper so I need to make some more cards out of it.

Too bad it is Monday.  The week ends go so fast.

No comments: