Sunday, July 6, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches, Authentique and Lil' Inker Designs

Once again sneaking in under the deadline with my card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for the week.  I love the sketch this week.

The Authentique paper grouping was sitting on my design table (aka the mess) from Saturday's card.  I love the beautiful colors in the grouping.  As I was going through things, I found the stamps I had bought from Lil' Inker Designs.  The image is so sweet and I love all the sentiments that go with it.  It is a great card for my next Operation Write Home box.  


The image was colored with Copics.  The little stars is a punch that I have.  I think they add the finishing touch to the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Why does the three day week end have to end?

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Very cute! I love the mix of polka dots and stars. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such a sweet card! Love your coloring on that adorable image. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!