Sunday, August 10, 2014

Operation Write Home and Our Daily Bread Designs

Every month Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors a challenge on the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog.  For each 25 cards - up to 50 cards - they will pay the postage on two boxes of cards being sent overseas.  How wonder is this.  Postage adds up so fast for a non profit such as OWH and the shipping of the cards overseas.  This month the challenge is stars.


I decided to use my Silhouette to cut my design.  Everything but the stamped sentiment and the stripe across the middle came from one file I purchased from the Silhouette Online Store.  It was hard picking the colors I wanted to use.

I think I am going to use that background for a stencil.  The Silhouette has so many wonderful files that are so versatile.  Last Friday - if you want to scroll back - I made a shaped card - the shape was a large spool of thread.

Well everyone enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: