Thursday, November 13, 2014

Playing With My Paper Smooches

Trying to get back into the swing of card making and planning ahead of what I need.  I have some birthdays coming up so wanted to get a head start on those December birthdays.  I thought I would play along with the weekly challenge on the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.



This week it is a picture picture challenge.  I loved the picture this month.


I love the colors, the heart and the wood.  I used those as my inspiration for my birthday card.


Isn't this owl just the coolest - he is the largest owl in the set.  It has coordinating dies also to make your card making easier.  I took out some of my tension by distressing the edges of my paper.  If you would like to buy your own Paper Smooches stamps, you can pop over here.

I am also entering it in the weekly challenge at Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes.

5 comments:

Katie Melhus said...

This is so cute! So many great details in this sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is such an adorable take on able card and the challenge!

Alice said...

so cute! love the colors you used. lovely card! thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Ivanka said...

Great card!! Perfect take on the challenge. Love the layout.

Anonymous said...

Your owl looks as if he's just about to fly off. He is very cute, love all your detailing! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika
PS Don't know if you're interested, there is a Blog Hop going on over at STAMPlorations http://stamplorations.blogspot.com. Would be great to see you there.