Monday, January 19, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday

Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  I don't think this paper is too old but I love the colors.  This is a Valentine Card for my mom - and her favorite color is pink.


We have four generations of women in my family with the middle name of Bea.  My Mom is the original Bea - she goes by Bea - but her real name is Molly Beatrice.

The stamp is from Lil' Inkers.  I stamped it with black ink and then quickly clear embossed it.  Love to do that so you have a little edge to contain your watercoloring.  The bee is colored with Gelatos.  I added a little sparkle with a Stardust Pen.  If I ever find my Glossy Accents, I will put them on the little bow and heart.  Hmmmm - maybe I need to color that nose.

Remember to dig out your old supplies and show them some love - remember they still make great cards.

Happy Monday - no work today.  Color me happy.

No comments: