Saturday, March 7, 2015

Prima Tag


Today I am sharing a tag I made for a swap.  It traveled all the way to Australia.  Do you know it go to its new home in Australia before a package of ATC's made it to the state of Oregon.  I think there may be something shameful about that.

I used one of my Prima Doll stamps.  The tag is also from Prima.  The paper used is y My Mind's Eye.  A 6 x 6 pad I got on clearance at Michael's.  Love clearance.  Plus I have a thing for 6 x 6 pads.  A girl can never have too many in her collection.

The girls outfit is paper pieced along with the background of the tag.  Multiple flowers were added to complete the tag.  The yellow flower is one I made with coffee filters.  I brushed some glitter on the flower to bring some bling into the tag.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: