Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Random Act of Kindness

A little boy in my home town is fighting cancer and through the last year or two I send a card off to him.  Recently an update says that his immune system is low so he can not attend school.  I thought now was a good time to send him another card to cheer him. up.  I usually send a card with a monkey on them.  I have a collection of monkey stamps from when my friend Shari was battling breast cancer.  I sent her a card every week - I wanted her to smile - thus the monkeys.  Shari lost her battle with breast cancer but I am glad my monkey stamps can continue to bring a smile to someone.

If you wish to send this young man a card, please leave me a comment with your e mail address and I will send it to you.


The Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp is Let It Snow.  I have added some snowflake stickers to this card.  The stamp is by Stampendous.  The tag is by Paper Smooches.  The paper is from Bo Bunny and the hello is from Hero Arts.  Wow - I knew all my products.  Many times I use loose things so I never know who made what I used to create a card.

Reach out and touch someone's life.  Bring a smile to their face.

Have a good day - currently I am on the search on my design tables for an image I had already colored.  One table kinda cleaned off - and it is not there.  Off to the next one.

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Super cute card. Love hoe you have combined various pattern paper and shapes. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Let it Snow Wednesday Challenge
Gayatri xx