Saturday, January 16, 2016

Christmas Cards in January

Yes it is cold enough for Christmas so I am making some Christmas cards.  I am going to be gone for a couple weeks so want to get some made for the weeks I am not home.  It is warmer where I am going but not sandal weather.

The current challenge at Jingle Belles is Oh Christmas Tree.   I bought this beautiful tree stamp from Impression Obsession.  It is gorgeous embossed also.  The paper is a 12 x 12 pad from Paper Studio.  (Iguess I should have saved this card for Oldie Moldie Monday.)  Maybe I can come up with another one.  The card base was cut with my Silhouette.


The inside was finished and the envelope was decorated.  I need to go adjust the sentiment - it is a hair low on one side - I think - of course - it could be my photography skills.

Stay warm and create something.

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the combination of papers with your regal holiday tree ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh that tree is ♥LOVELY♥ and i love how the twine kind of picks up & enhances the gorgeous copper color! nicely done! so pleased you could join our christmas tree fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Barb! So glad I stumbled on your card -- which is gorgeous, btw -- in the JB gallery. You always do such pretty work. :)

Lorraine said...

I like the layout - it highlights your center image so perfectly.