Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quick and Easy Cards

What can you do with one sheet of double sided scrapbook paper?  You can make six cards.


I cut the paper 12 x 6.  I then cut each piece into 3 pieces 4 x 6.  Each 6 inch piece was cut into 4 inches and 2 inches.  I used a edge die from Lawn Lawn to cut the curved stitched edge.

I cut a card base 4 inches by 5 1/4.  I first adhered the orange piece to the card front and then carefully adhered the floral piece over the top.

The sentiment was a digi I found on the internet.  I sized it so I could cut it with a stitched circle I had.  I used pink chalk to color the digi. I just adhered them to the front of the card off center.  I added a little blink to the centers of a few flowers.  It was very easy to do.  The other five are in a kit for when I go to my daughter's.  I can assemble them there.

Everyone have a lovely Tuesday.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

What a great idea...and a beautiful card!
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com