Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Merry Christmas Santa

As I was looking for a particular style of paper, I ran across some snowman images (you can see them on my Monday post) of course, I needed papers, so I went searching for Christmas papers in kraft tones and found paper but also found a sheet of stamped Santas (black on kraft paper).  I now have four more Christmas cards made.  Three of the cards are basically the same but one Santa was not stamped real well all over so I just die cut the face out and made it into a card.

I made three of this card.


I made one of this card.


I am going to enter this in the challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge which is to use layers.  Believe me, I tried to use as much paper as I could on these four cards.  I have even completed the insides of the card.  Maybe I should line the envelopes also.  (insert grin)

Currently I have been working on a Penny Black large stamp and trying to use it in multiple ways.  I did this last week with a large over all die cut.

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both fabulous card's thank you for joining us over on
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
Dianne xx
HJCC DT

N-Eva said...

What a lovely cards . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva