Monday, May 23, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday Christmas Card

It is Monday - time to show some love to your old supplies.

I found two of  the image used on this card while I was looking for something else.  I decided they needed to be made into Christmas cards this year - they have aged well enough.  The paper was in my large Christmas paper supply.

The current challenge at Jingle Bells is Anything But Blue.  No blue was used on this card.  I know there were more of these images that were colored - maybe I need to look in that stuff some more.  This was a pretty easy card to make and I really like it plus it is pretty flat - so easy to mail.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Don't you love when craft room exploration leads to holiday inspiration ... so glad you helped us Banish the Holiday Blues at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

that really IS a gorrrrrrgeous stamp and such a bonus that it was "pre-colored"! i love it when i find "leftovers" i've forgotten about... they're seldom quite as nice as this tho, lol! thanks for helping us "banish the holiday blues" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥