Monday, May 30, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday

Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  As I was looking for something - who knows what now I found three pieces of Bo Bunny paper from the same collection.  One of the papers was a beautiful floral.  One of the other sheets was a beautiful paper for matting and one paper was great for stamping sentiments on.  I made six cards from this group of paper and they are all ready to go - the ones not on a white or cream card base are lined with coordinating paper also.

I made four of this particular design.  The location of the sentiment varies according to the placement of the flowers.


I made two of this design.


And then from the leftover pieces of all the three sheets of paper, I made this card.


I think I did OK.  So remember to show some love for your well aged supplies, they are still beautiful.  I now only have 999,996 sheets left to use.

No comments: