Monday, June 27, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.  This week I am using some older Studio Calico paper and a stamp I have had for quite awhile.



I stamped six images and was able to use two.  Today was not my day for lots of things working correctly.

I am entering the cards in three different challenges.  The Paper Players have a sketch challenge.  The second card is their sketch.


The second challenge is a Weekly Christmas Card Challenge where this week the challenge is Anything Goes.  I like this challenge.


The monthly Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers where the challenge is to use Twine.
Remember to show some love for your old supplies.


6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable cards for the holidays! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

Susan said...

Love your cute little penquin! Great combination of papers for the first one. Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

Shirley-Anne said...

Super fun image and a delightful card . Thanks for sharing with us here at Christmas card Challenges

Inkyfingers said...

It's always great to get a twofer from your stamping and I love your cute penguin with the googly eyes!What a great way to mixed patterned papers too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
Hugs
Carol x

samantha's cards said...

Adorable! i love the goggly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges, Samantha DT

LeAnne said...

Super cute, and I love that you are making Christmas cards now! A gal after my own heart! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Paper Players this week!