Thursday, February 2, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Encouragement Card

I found a little time between trips to do a few challenges.  The card today is for a friend battling breast cancer.  She is an online card making friend I have known for so many years but never met in person.

I saw this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for their weekly challenge and decided it would be a fun one to use for my card.

This is my card for the sketch challenge.  The background is a piece of die cut watercolor paper.  The rectangles that the flower is stamped on are also die cut.  I used three different Tattered Angels sprays to color the background and the flower background.  


The flower stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Stamp it Stencil it.  The sentiment is from Stampendous stamped in Black Versafine Ink.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a great way to use the sketch! Love the watercolor look you've created. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Love how you stamped across the panels. So pretty! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!