Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hero Cards

For many years I made cards for Operation Write Home and I do miss making those cards.  Through Operation Write Home I have made lots of friends and we keep in contact online.  One of these friends is collecting cards for a unit who is being sent out in the fall.  It is time to start making some cards.  My goal is 30 cards.

I looked to some challenges to help me with my goal for making cards.  It is also a great way to use up some of your supplies.

The first challenge is from Try It On Tuesday where the challenge is Feathered Friends.

I decided to use the sketch challenge from Try Stamping - Or Not - On Tuesday.


Here is my card.  I have wanted to use this bird stamp from Hero Arts for several weeks and the challenge gave me the opportunity to use it.


Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Lula said...

What a beautiful card Barb! Thanks for sharing it with us over at TioT this time.
Lula oxo

Mrs.B said...

A wonderful card, love the image.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Donna Scholz said...

I see why you were looking for the perfect card for your bird stamp, Barb... it's really a great image! It seems the layout was just made for this bird! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

chrissie said...

Such a cute bird and looks amazing in print.

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Aww...I like you sweet, little birdie card! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
Sara H.