Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Index Card For A Day

The Index Card For A Day (ICAD) challenge has started for 2017.  I decided to play along.  You do all your creating on an index card - you can use either the 4 x 6 or 3 x 5.  I went with the 4 x 6 size because I found enough in a desk drawer.  They were yellowed from age.  They must be leftovers from when the girls were in school.

With ICAD you are given some prompts and themes and you can follow them if you wish.  I guess the idea is for you to create every day.  Of course, for the most part, I do create every day.

Here are my index cards for the first week.

Day 1


Day 2 (I like this one.)


Day 3 (I really like this one.)


Day 4


Day 5


Day 6 (I really like this one also.)


Day 7


If you are interested, just go Google ICAD and you should be able to find more information.

No comments: