Saturday, June 10, 2017

New ATC Challenge at Happy Little Stampers

Happy Little Stampers is starting a new challenge this month.  The challenge is for ATC's.  You ask - what is an ATC.  An ATC is a mini work of art which measures 2.5  x  3.5 inches.  This can be a challenge but it is a fun challenge.

The challenge this month for the ATC's at Happy Little Stampers is Flowers.



My ATC started as a book page which had a layer of gesso added to it.  It was colored with blue distress inks.    I stamped a floral image on the front of the ATC and heat embossed it.  Basically all you can see of the stamped image is the stems.  I had some things hanging out on my creative desk for awhile and I put them to use on this ATC.  All the flowers were on different sticker sheets.  I just stuck them on where flowers were on the stem.  It was a good combination of flowers.  One of the sticker sheets had the red trim on it.  I cut it in half and added it to the top and bottom of the ATC.  I stamped the dots and added the sticker.  It was very fun to make.


Come join us at Happy Little Stampers and join us in our new ATC challenge.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Such pretty flower stickers, they look like they're made from fabric and I love the added texture this gives.

Kylie said...

How cool that it started as a book page! Great idea, Barb. I LOVE the texture you have created. Amazing ATC! xx

laurie said...

How fun! I love all the texture,cute card!

K M Meena Herale said...

Wow, its so beautiful.

Hugs
Meena