Monday, June 5, 2017

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

The stamps and dies are new but the paper is old.  I do wish I had a few more sheets of the one that looks like newsprint but OH WELL, there will be something else I can use in my many stacks of paper.  Knowing me I probably have  12 x 12 sheet of that paper.

The lemon theme is inspired by the "Lemon Party" my daughter is having.  At Easter she made cupcakes but did not get to make the lemon cupcakes - so the idea of a Lemon Party was born.  We have three wonderful lemon desserts planned:  Lemon cupcakes, a lemon trifle, and lemon cookies which I have hard are just wonderful.  I have no idea what else is being served.  I am going to also bring a chicken salad.

Here are my two cards.

Shaker card - I should have put more stuff in the shaker - it is really big.



This is the paper that I wish I had more of (the white).


For the inside you can add one of two sentiments:  Make Lemonade or Add Salt and Tequila.

Which one would you put in it.

No comments: