Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Happy Little Stampers October ATC Challenge

Do you like to make those little pieces of art called ATC's (artist trading cards).  Happy Little Stampers has a new challenge for ATC's.  This month the theme is travel.



I do not have too many things in my enormous amount of supplies that is travel related.  For some reason I had a box down that I had placed some stickers I was going to put in a rummage sale and there was the Eiffel Tower Sticker along with the other one that said Paris on it.  This started my ATC.

I had a piece of cardboard cut from a recycled box of tea.  I gessoed the cardboard and then colored it with distress oxide inks.  (OMG I do love to play with those.).  I added the largest Paris sticker on the front of the ATC and then placed the Eiffel Tower sticker on top.  I used some of the other stickers from both collections to add some more interest to the front of the ATC.

I then used the black soot distress oxide ink around the edges of the ATC and used a brush to blend it.  I also smooshed some of the pinks I used and added  them to the images I had put on the front of the ATC.  I found a perfect little sticker quote to add to the front.


I hope you will join us at Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge. 

No comments: